Aluminum foil tape is aluminum foil tape with high purity copper foil as the base material, then covered with PET and environmentally friendly conductive adhesive or non-conductive adhesive. It has good static dissipation and can be custom shaped by die-cutting and punching according to design requirements, making it easy to operate and use.
Polyester film aluminum foil tape features.
1. good static electricity dissipation;
2. Not easy to wrinkle and tear;
3. Good heat resistance and stability;
4. conductive on one side and insulating on the other, which can effectively protect the covered part;
Application of aluminum foil tape: as electromagnetic interference protection materials, wire and cable electrostatic discharge shielding materials provide good efficiency in the use of products.
Commonly used in computer monitors, computer peripheral wires, transformer manufacturing central air conditioning ducts, smoke machine pipe joints, refrigerators, water heaters, etc. , and precision electronic products.
What is the tensile strength of aluminum foil tape
The tensile strength of aluminum foil tape is a strength. What is the strength of copper foil? The strength of aluminum foil tape refers to the ability of copper foil material to resist permanent deformation and fracture under the action of external forces.
What are the advantages of aluminum foil tape? The strength of copper foil can be divided into the following categories according to the external force.
1. Copper foil tensile strength: code: σb, refers to the strength limit when the external force is tensile.
2. Compressive strength of copper foil: code: σbc, refers to the strength limit when the external force is pressure.
3. Bending strength of copper foil: code:σbb, refers to the ultimate shear strength when the external force is perpendicular to the axis of the material and the material is bent after the force.